Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli is going engage 918 Trade Apprentice in different trades namely fitter, welder, turner, machinist, electrician, electronic mechanic, plumber, MLT Pathology etc. for a period of 12 months. So, candidates those who are interested to be a part in BHEL crew may apply through online from 05th March 2018 onwards. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply & important links are given Below.
BHEL Recruitment (Trichy) Details:
Total No. of Posts: 918
Name of the Post: Apprentice
- Electronic Mechanic-15
- Instrument Mechanic-20
- AC & Refrigeration-20
- Diesel Mechanic-15
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)-15
- Sheet Metal Worker-15
- Programe & System Administration Assistant-50
- Forger & Heat Treater-10
- MLT Pathology-03
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 27 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th/ 12th with ITI from NCVT recognized Institution for BHEL Jobs. Applicants of General and OBC category must get required minimum qualifying marks in ITI as 60% for BHEL Recruitment. Candidates who belong to SC/ ST category should have passed ITI Examination with at least 55% marks.
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Merit List & Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.bheltry.co.in.
Instructions to Apply Online for BHEL Recruitment:
1. Log on to the website www.bheltry.co.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date of Application: 05.03.2018
- Last date of Application: 20.03.2018