CGHS Recruitment Details :
Total No of Posts: 30
Name of the Posts:
- Pharmacist-Allopathy: 23 Posts
- Pharmacist- Ayurveda: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist-Cum-Clerk-Homeopathy: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist-Cum-Clerk-Unani: 03 Posts
Job Location: Hyderabad
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.For Other Age Details Refer Official Website.
- Pharmacist-Allopathy – Candidate should have cleared 12th Class or equivalent pass with science subjects(Physics. Chemistry and Biology) from a recognized Board or University + Diploma in Pharmacy or Equivalent from a recognized Board or University + Two years experience as Pharmacist in any recognized Hospital or Pharmacy after duly registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy act 1948; (OR) Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) + duly registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Pharmacist- Ayurveda – Candidate should have cleared (1) 12th Class or equivalent pass with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). (2) Degree in Ayurvedic Pharmacy or Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy Course, duration of which should not be less than 2 years from any government organization or private institute or by any University and registered with respective state government Ayurvedic Regulatory Boards or Councils and two years experience in the field of Ayurvedic dispensary or hospital or pharmacy or Wellness centre.
- Pharmacist-Cum-Clerk-Homeopathy – Candidate should have cleared 12th Class or equivalent pass with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from a recognized Board or University plus Diploma or certificate course in Homeopathic Pharmacy of at least one year duration from a recognized institution. Basic knowledge of computer is desirable.
- Pharmacist-Cum-Clerk-Unani – Candidate should have cleared 12th class or equivalent pass with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology) or equivalent from recognized Board or University or an equivalent oriental qualification in Urdu or Arabic or Persian. Diploma in Unani Pharmacy from a recognized Board or University or institute. Two years experience as Unani Pharmacist in any recognized Hospital or Pharmacy. (OR) Degree in Unani Pharmacy from a recognized Unani Hospital or Pharmacy.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.cghs.ts.nic.in
Instructions to Apply For CGHS Recruitment :
1. Log on to the website www.cghs.ts.nic.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28-04-2018
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 28-05-2018