Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 Details:
Total No of Posts: 10
Name of the Posts: District Judge
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Age Limit: Age should be 35 years to 45 years . Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.For Other Age Details refer Official Website.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed a degree in law of a university established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the U.G.C. or any other equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- Gen: Rs.1000/-
- OBC/SC/ST: Rs.700/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can download forms from official website and send it to the address given below.
Registrar General, High Court of
Chhattisgarh, at Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495220
Instructions to Apply For Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment :
- Candidates may visit the Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy Official website highcourt.cg.gov.in
- Then search the advertisement option and click on Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documents.
- Submit the application form at authority address.
- Starting Date to Apply: 15/05/2018
- Last Date to Apply: 15/06/2018
- Date of Written Exam: 26/08/2018