ESAF Recruitment Details:
Total No of Posts: 3000
Name of the Posts:
- Sales Officers – Retail Assets & Liability – 1500
- Relationship Officer – 400
- Assistant Branch Heads – 220
- Branch Heads – 220
- Credit Officer – 100
- Sales Officer – Trainee – 560
Job location: Thrissur, Kerala
Age Limit: The age of Candidate should be 21 years & age should not be exceeding than 40 years as on 30 April 2018.For Other Details Refer Official Website.
- Sales Officers – Retail Assets & Liability: Candidate should have Passed Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized board. Also, 3 years experience in Sales. Aspirants must possess a flair for sales and marketing
- Relationship Officer: Candidate should have Degree or PG in any field. 2 years of experience in banking, NBFC, Hospitality or any other financial streams
- Assistant Branch Head: Candidate should have Passed Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized board. 5 years of experience in banking as Assistant Branch head.
- Branch Heads: Candidate should have Passed Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized board. Also, 8 years experience as banking branch head
- Credit Officer: Candidate should have Graduation in any subject. 1 year of experience in credit appraisal
- Sales Officer – Trainee: Candidate should have Passed PG Degree in any field without any backlogs or Graduates with 1-year experience in sales. Must possess a flair for sales and marketing. Students waiting for their results can also apply
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Registration of Candidates.
- Merit List.
- Document Verification or Assessment.
- Written Examination (Objective Test).
- Group Discussion.
- Preliminary Interview.
- Final Interview.
- Declaration of Results.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.esafbank.com
Instructions to Apply For ESAF Recruitment:
1. Log on to the website www.esafbank.com
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 30th April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21st May 2018.