Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research shortly called for IGCAR has released Job Notification for recruitment of eligible and skilled candidates in the position of Trade Apprentices. There are 300 vacancies are allotted for this post. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from 01-03-2018 at 10:00 am to 15-03-2018 at 03:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
IGCAR Recruitment Details:
Total No. of Posts: 300
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Name of the Trade:
6. Electronic Mechanic
7. Instrument Mechanic
8. Draughtsman (Mechanical)
9. Mechanic R & A/C
13. Horticulture Assistant
Age Limit: Applicants age should be between 14-22 years as on 15-03-2018. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.Refer notification for further details.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Passed 10th standard examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent ITI certificate of not less than two years for S.No-01 to 10, National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant for S.No-11, 10th standard, 10+2 or equivalent for S.No-12, 13.
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of interview.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.igcar.gov.in from 01-03-2018 at 10:00 am to 15-03-2018 at 03:00 pm & attend for walk in interview along with print out of online application form, relevant documents on the booked slot at DAE Guest House, DAE Township, Kalpakkam – 603102, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu on 13/ 14/ 15-03-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.igcar.gov.in
2. Go to Recruitment & Select the desired post.
3. Read the Notification & Click on Online link.
4. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
5. Check once before submission of application form.
6. Take print copy of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2018 at 10:00 am
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2018 at 03:00 pm
- Dates of Slots of Interview: 13/ 14/ 15-03-2018