Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Details:
Total No of Posts: 34
Name of the Posts: Short Service Commission.
Job location: Across India
Age Limit: Candidates have maximum age limit 45 years as on 31st December 2018.For Other Age details refer Official Website.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) passed out from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).For Other Educational Qualification Refer Official Website.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Medical Examination
- Physical Standard Test.
- General & OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST: Nil
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can download forms from official website and send it to the address given below.
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block, Ministry of Defense, New Delhi – 110001
Instructions to Apply For Indian Army Recruitment:
- Candidates may visit the Indian Army Official website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Then search the advertisement option and click on Indian Army Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the Ordnance Factory Chanda Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documents.
- Submit the application form at authority address.
- Starting Date to Submit Application: 05th May 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application: 31st May 2018