Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is providing employment opportunities by announcing JPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. JPSC notified for the recruitment in 143 posts of Asst Public Prosecutor. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online before the 08-04-2018. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply & important links are given Below.
JPSC Recruitment Details:
Total No. of Posts: 143
Name of the Post: Asst Public Prosecutor
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be 21 to 40 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law form recognized University.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test/Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to Unreserved/ BC-I & II Categories have to Pay Rs.600/- & Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in. Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with self attested copies of all certificates to Secretary, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001 on or before 20.04.2018.
Instructions to Apply Online for JPSC Recruitment:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.jpsc.gov.in
2. Go to Recruitment & Select the desired post.
3. Read the Notification & Click on Online link.
4. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
5. Check once before submission of application form.
6. Take print copy of application form for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 23.02.2018
- Last Date of Online Application : 08.04.2018
- Last Date of Application Fee : 11.04.2018
- Last Date of Hard Copy of Online Application : 20.04.2018