JSSHS Recruitment Details :
Total No of Posts: 31
Name of the Posts: Senior Residents
1. Anesthesia: 01 Post
2. Cardiology: 04 Posts
3. Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
4. Microbiology: 01 Post
5. Nephrology: 05 Posts
6. Neurology: 07 Posts
7. Pathology: 01 Post
8. Radiology: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 40 years for General as on 31-01-2018. Age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC Candidates (belonging to Delhi only) and for PwD as per rules of Govt. of NCT of Delhi/ GOI.For Other Age Details Refer Official Website.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have possess MBBS with Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in the concerned specialty for Radiology, MD/ DNB (Medicine/ Pediatrics) for Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neurology and Nephrology from a recognized University/ Institution and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council, must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including Regular and Ad-hoc period.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
- For Gen: Rs. 1000/
- For OBC: Rs. 600/-For
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/-
- Pay the fee through Online Gateway (SBI Collect)
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website delhi.gov.in
Instructions to Apply For JSSHS Recruitment :
1. Log on to the website delhi.gov.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 01-05-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 30-04-2018
- Date of Interview: 02-05-2018