Kolkata Police is providing employment opportunities by announcing Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 Notification. Kolkata Police will be recruiting to fill up 75 Vacancies in various positions like Civic Volunteer for Police Jobs. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply before the 13-03-2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply & important links are given Below.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Details:
Total No. of Posts: 75
Name of the Post: Civic Volunteer
- DC ESD, Kolkata-10
- DC SED, Kolkata-15
- DC SD, Kolkata-25
- DC STF, Kolkata-15
- Jt. CP (E), Kolkata-10
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be 20 to 60 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Class-VIII.
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defense Volunteers etc.
- Should not have any criminal record against him/her in any Police Station.
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested applicants can download the Notification & Application form on the Official website page in www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Instructions to Apply :
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address by post.
- “DC ESD
Hem Chandra Naskar Road,
- “DC SED
Syed Amir Ali Avenue
- “DC SD
- “DC STF
Kolkata 700 001”
- “Jt. CP (E)
Kolkata 700 001”
- Starting Date of Application: 28.02.2018
- Last Date of Application: 13.03.2018