Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) notified for 1520 vacancies notification for recruitment of Junior Training Officers (JTO) in Department of Industrial Training and Employment Commission. The application process began on 23-02-2018 and it will get close on 24-03-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & selection process are mentioned below
KPSC Recruitment Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1520
Name of the Post: Junior Training Officer
Name of the Trade:
1. Fitter: 348 Posts
2. Turner: 85 Posts
3. Electronic Mechanic: 133 Posts
4. Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 99 Posts
5. ICTSM (ITESM): 77 Posts
6. Mechanic Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning: 94 Posts
7. Workshop calculation & Science: 150 Posts
8. Engineering Drawing: 98 Posts
9. Mechanic Diesel: 49 Posts
10. Instrument Mechanic: 04 Posts
11. Electroplater: 01 Post
12. Electrician: 288 Posts
13. Dressmaking: 31 Posts
14. Interior Design & Decoration: 10 Posts
15. Draughtsman Civil: 04 Posts
16. Welder: 16 Posts
17. Machinist: 05 Posts
18. Architectural Assistant: 07 Posts
19. Carpenter: 02 Posts
20. Draughtsman Mechanical: 09 Posts
21. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (Millwright Mechanic): 07 Posts
22. Secretarial Practice: 02 Posts
23. Plastic Processing Operator (PPO): 01 Posts
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be between 18 to 35 years for General, 38 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 40 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess S.S.L.C. examination or equivalent & Must possess National Trade Certificate and National Apprenticeship Certificate the concerned Trade and two years experience in teaching in the Technical Training Institute OR experience of two years in Engineering Industry licensed under Indian Factories Act 1948 in the respective field for All Trades.
Selection Process: Candidate will be Selected based on Exam (Offline-OMR type) OR Computer based recruitment test-CBRT.
Exam Fee: Candidates required to pay Rs. 600/- for General candidates and Rs. 300/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B, Rs. 50/- for Ex-Serviceman through e-payment Post Offices Only. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 19-02-2018 to 20-03-2018 till 11:45 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
2. Click on Apply Online Admission tickets
3. Again click on “Click here to Apply Online for Junior Training Officer in the Dept of Industrial Training & Employment Commission”.
4. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
5. Take print copy of application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-02-2018.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2018 till 11:45 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee through e-Payment Post Offices: 21-03-2018 (Within working hours of Post Office).
For more details like pay scale, age limit, qualification & exam fee click on the link given below…
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|