MP High Court Recruitment Details :
Total No of Posts: 40
Name of the Posts: Group D – 40
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years. For Other Age Details Refer Official Website.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 8th Class.For Other Educational Qualification Details Refer Official Website.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Screening Test
- For General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs 200/-
- For ST/SC/Women candidates Rs 100/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website mphc.gov.in
Instructions to Apply For MP High Court Recruitment Recruitment:
1. Log on to the website mphc.gov.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 23rd April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd May 2018