Government of India, Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has notified for the recruitment of 2411 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies in various divisions. Eligible candidates may apply online from 19-01-2018 to 19-02-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below
MP Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2411
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Name of the Category:
1. OBC: 358 Posts
2. PH-HH: 35 Posts
3. PH-OH: 34 Posts
4. PH-VH: 27 Posts
4. SC: 392 Posts
5. ST: 647 Posts
6. UR: 918 Posts
Name of the Division:
1. Balaghat: 200 Posts
2. Bhopal: 54Posts
3.Chhatarpur: 127 Posts
4. Chhindwara: 140 Posts
5. Hoshangabad : 96 Posts
6. Rewa: 179 Posts
7.Sagar: 63 Posts
8. Shahdol: 105 Posts
9. Vidisha: 68 Posts
10. Guna: 153Posts
11. Gwalior: 125 Posts
12. ID Division Indore: 03 Posts
13. Indore City: 13 Posts
14. Indore Moffusil: 47 Posts
15. Jabalpur: 145 Posts
16. Khandwa: 286 Posts
17. Mandsaur: 32 Posts
18. Morena: 282 Posts
19. Ratlam: 55 Posts
20. Sehore: 105 Posts
21. Ujjain: 133 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-40 years as on 19-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PH above the respective category.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be 10th pass from approved state boards by the respective State Govt/ Central Govt with knowledge of computer.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for OC/OBC Male candidates at any Head Post Office. No fee for Female, SC/ST & PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline from 19-01-2018 to 19-02-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Candidates log on the website in https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline
3. Select the desired post & click on Apply Online or Registration
4. Read all instructions log in your self
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-02-2018.