Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has notified for the recruitment of Group 2 (Sub Group-3) 219 posts. Interested candidates may apply from 27-02-2018 to 13-03-2018. The recruitment notification has published on vyapam.nic.in. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below.
MPPEB Recruitment Details:
Total No. of Posts: 265
Name of the Post: Jr Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector & Analyst Lab Assistant
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be 18 to 40 years.Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
Jr Supply Officer: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree with Physics as a Compulsory Subject or BE / B.Tech Degree.
Fishery Inspector: Applicants should have Bachelor Degree with Botany / Fisheries Subject.
Analyst Lab Assistant: Candidates should possess B.Sc. in Chemistry / Botany.
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 500/- for General, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC.Applicants can pay the Examination Fee through SBI Challan, Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.vyapam.nic.in from 27-02-2018 to 13-03-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.vyapam.nic.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 27-02-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-03-2018
- Fee Payment Last Date: 13-03-2018
- Correction Last Date: 18-03-2018
- Exam Date : 27 & 28-03-2018
- Admit Card Available : March 2018