Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has notified for the vacancy of 1221 Assistant Professor in various subjects. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-12-2017 at 12:00 PM (Extended to 15-01-2018) to 24-01-2018 till Midnight 12:00 (Extended to 14-02-2018). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below
MPPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 1221
Name of the Exam: Assistant Professor Examination 2017
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Subject:
1. Botany: 95 posts
2. Chemistry: 184 posts
3. Organic Chemistry: 03 posts
4. Physical Chemistry: 02 posts
5. Commerce: 95 posts
6. Economics: 67 posts
7. English: 108 posts
8. Geography: 40 posts
9. Hindi: 102 posts
10. History: 77 posts
11. Law: 58 posts
12. Maths: 70 posts
13. Physics: 130 posts
14. Politics: 59 posts
15. Sociology: 44 posts
16. Zoology: 87 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 40 years for Madhya Pradesh candidates, 21 – 28 years for Out of Madhya Pradesh candidates as on 01-01-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG with relevant subject & qualify in Madhya Pradesh SET/ SLET.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam & Interview.
Exam Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- + GST for all others and Out of MP State and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ OBC & PH candidates of MP State.
Note: All the categories candidates must pay Rs. 150/- (Portal Fee + GST (who are using MP Online Kiosk)). Rs.100/- (Portal Fee + GST (for using Self Applying)).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mppsc.nic.in from 25-12-2017 at 12:00 PM (Extended to 15-01-2018) to 24-01-2018 till Midnight 12:00 (Extended to 14-02-2018).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Login to the website www.mppsc.nic.in
2. Click on Apply Online ——> click the ‘Apply’ button in front of Assistant Professor Examination 2017
3. Again click on ‘Click here to Apply’ in desired post
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
5. Take printout of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-12-2017 at 12:00 PM on wards (Extended to 15-01-2018)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-01-2018 till Midnight 12:00 (Extended to 14-02-2018)
- Starting Date for Error Correction in Application Form: 30-12-2017
- Last Date for Error Correction in Application Form: 26-01-2018
For more details like pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, selection process & other information click on the link given below