MPSC Jobs 2018 Details:
Total No of Posts: 137
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Group-A) – 07
- Assistant Engineer (Group-A) – 21
- Assistant Engineer (Group-B) (Cat-II) – 65
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Group-A) – 06
- Assistant Engineer (Group-B) (Cat-II) – 35
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Group-B) (Cat-II) – 03
Job location: Maharashtra
Age Limit: Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 19 years to 38 Years. For Other Age Details refer Official Website.
- For Assistant Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in any of the streams such as Civil and Water Management, Structural, Civil & Environment, Construction Engineering or Technology from an approved University.
For Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Posts:
Candidate should have B.E. in any of the branches such as Electrical and Power Engineering, Power System Engineering, Electronics and Power Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized institute.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Unreserved category Candidates Application Fee is – 374/-
- All Other Reserved category Candidates Application Fee is – 274/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Instructions to Apply For MPSC Jobs 2018:
1. Log on to the website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 04-05-2018
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 24-05-2018