NHM Assam Recruitment 2018 Details:
Total No of Posts: 508
Name of the Posts:
1. Superintending Engineer (Civil) – 01
2. Addl. Consultant (MH) – 02
3. PA to Mission Director – 01
4. District Media Expert – 02
5. District Community Mobilizer – 01
6. Assistant District Data Manager – 09
7. Block Programme Manager – 11
8. Block Accounts Manager – 03
9. Clinical Instructor – 11
10. Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist) – 06
11. Audiometric Assistant – 13
12.Staff Nurse – 446
13. Junior Engineer (Instrumentation) – 02
Job location: Assam
- Should not exceed 62 Years For Post 1, 2
- Should not exceed 43 Years For Post 3 to 13
1. Superintending Engineer (Civil) – Candidate should have Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Civil works with minimum10 years of work experience.
2. Addl. Consultant (MH) – Candidate should have MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology from a Govt. recognized Medical College
3. PA to Mission Director – Candidate should have Graduate in any discipline Diploma in Stenography in English from recognized Govt. Institution.
4. District Media Expert – Candidate should have Masters in Mass Communication from Govt. recognized institution. Minimum 4 years experience in relevant field.
5. District Community Mobilizer – Candidate should have Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Social Science/ Rural Development
6. Assistant District Data Manager – Candidate should have BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ BA(IT)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘A’ level or equivalent
7. Block Programme Manager – Candidate should have MBA/ PGDM from any Govt. recognized institute.
8. Block Accounts Manager – Candidate should have B.Com with minimum 3 years post qualification work experience in relevant field
9. Clinical Instructor – Candidate should have B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing passed and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”
10. Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist) – Candidate should have A bachelor in Audiology & Speech language Pathology/ B.Sc (speech and hearing) from RCI
11. Audiometric Assistant – Candidate should have A technical person with 1 Year diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) from a RCI recognized institute.
12.Staff Nurse – Candidate should have B.Sc Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council
13. Junior Engineer (Instrumentation) – Candidate should have Diploma in Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution with minimum aggregate of 60% Marks
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.nrhmassam.in
Instructions to Apply For NHM Assam Recruitment 2018:
1. Log on to the website www.nrhmassam.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 26-04-2018
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 15-05-2018