National Institute of Virology Recruitment Details:
Total No of Posts: 32
Name of the Posts:
01. Scientist ‘D’ – 01
02. Scientist ‘C’ – 01
03. Scientist ‘B’ – 01
04. Technical Officer ‘C’ – 01
05. Technical Officer ‘B’ – 02
06. Administrative Officer – 01
07. Accounts Officer – 01
08. Technical Assistant – 06
09. Technician – 18
Job location: Pune, Maharashtra
- For Scientist ‘D’ (Non-Medical/ Life Science), Technical Officer-C (Engineering Support): 45 Years
- Scientist ‘C’ (Non-Medical/ Life Science): 40 Years
- For Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical/ Life Science), Technical Officer-B (Engineering Support), Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer: 35 Years
- Technical Assistant (Technical Support/Engineering Support): 30 Years
- For Technician – 1 (Technical Support/ Engineering Support): 28 Years.
As per National Institute Of Virology (NIV) job vacancy Notification 2018-19, age relaxation in the upper limit is applicable to the OBC/SC/ST candidates.
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years.
1. Scientist ‘D’ (Non-Medical/ Life Science) & Scientist ‘C’ (Non-Medical/ Life Science):
1) Candidate should have cleared 1st Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences*
2nd Class Masters Degree + Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences*
2)Eight years R & D/ Teaching experience after acquiring above essential qualification, of which two years in a managerial position to handle R&D Projects in a directing capacity.
2.Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical/ Life Science):
2nd Class Masters Degree + Ph. D degree in Life Sciences*
3.Technical Officer-C (Engineering Support):
2) Five years working experience in Govt. Deptt./ An organization, Autonomous Body, PSU etc.
2) One year working experience in relevant area of work.
2) Three years working experience in Administration & Finance in Govt./ Autonomous/ PSU Organization as Section Officer or equivalent.
2) Three years working experience in Finance/ Accounts as Section Officer/Assistant or equivalent in Central/ State Govt./Autonomous Organization etc.
7.Technical Assistant (Technical Support):
Candidate should have cleared 1st class three year Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences*from a recognized university.
8.Technician – 1 (Technical Support):
9.Technical Assistant (Engineering Support):
2) Two years experience in relevant field.
1 st class Engineering/ Technology degree in above subjects.
10.Technician – 1 (Engineering Support):
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: No application fee is to be paid by the candidates
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website niv.co.in
Instructions to Apply For NIV Recruitment:
1. Log on to the website niv.co.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28-04-2018
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 21-05-2018