NTPC Recruitment Details:
Total No of Posts: 164
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Trainee (Finance) Grade E2 – 47 Posts
- Assist Chemist Trainees (ACT) Grade E1 – 20 Posts
- Medical Specialist (Medicine) Grade E2/E3 – 15 Posts
- Medical Officer (MBBS) Grade E2 – 35 Posts
- Associate (Accounts) – 47 Posts
Job location: Across India
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 year & Maximum 30 years. For Other Details Refer Official Website.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have Engineering Degree, Medical Degree according to post wise can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018.For more Educational Qualification refer Official Website.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
- General/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Exempted from paying a fee
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.ntpc.co.in
Instructions to Apply For NTPC Recruitment:
1. Log on to the website www.ntpc.co.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting date of Application Process: 24th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 16th May 2018