Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 Details:
Total No of Posts: 36
Name of the Posts:
Graduate Apprentice – 06 Posts
- Mechanical – 04 Posts
- Electronics – 01 Posts
- Civil – 01 Posts
Technician Apprentice – 30 Posts
- Mechanical – 26 Posts
- Electronics – 02 Posts
- Civil – 02 Posts
Job location: Maharashtra
- Candidate should Having scored minimum 57% marks or above in the Final Year Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology awarded by a statutory University. However the selection will be made on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the Final Year Examination of Degree/ Diploma.
- Should not have Training or Job Experience of a period of One Year or more after attainment of the qualification.
- Should not have completed more than 3 Years after obtaining the Degree/ Diploma.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates.
To the Sr. General Manager Ordnance Factory Chanda Distt – Chandrapur (MS), Pin No. 442501.
Instructions to Apply For Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment:
- Candidates may visit the Ordnance Factory Chanda Official website of chanda.gov.in
- Then search the advertisement option and click on Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the Ordnance Factory Chanda Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documents.
- Submit the application form at authority address.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 04-05-2018
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 26-05-2018