Pune Cantonment Board has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Engineer (JE), Teachers & Other vacancies.All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the 07-04-2018. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply & important links are given Below.
Pune Cantonment Board Jobs Details:
Total No. of Posts: 77
Name of the Post:
- Junior Clerk – 18 posts
- Teacher D.Ed. – 16 posts
- Teacher B.Ed.- 10 posts
- Driver –10 posts
- Hindi Typist – 01 post
- Staff Nurse – 08 posts
- Junior Engineer – 04 posts
- Health Assistant – 01 post
- Lab Technician – 02 posts
- Health Inspector – 03 posts
- Assistant Medical Officer AMO – 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 30 years for AMO post and for other post age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Junior Clerk – 12th pass with Computer Knowledge
- Teacher D.Ed. – HSC with D.Ed. from a recognized university or institute
- Teacher B.Ed.- BA B.Ed. in English or Social Science Group / Hindi or BA BPEd from arecognized university
- Driver – 10th pass with HMV License and Experience
- Hindi Typist – 10th pass with 30 wpm Hindi Typing speed and knowledge of Computers
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing /General Nursing from a recognized university with relevant experience
- Junior Engineer – Diploma/ BE in Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Health Assistant – B.Sc. with Chemistry or Biology or Diploma in Health Assistant
- Lab Technician – B.Sc with Physics/Chemistry with Lab Technician Course
- Health Inspector – B.Sc. with Chemistry with Diploma in Sanitary Inspector
- Assistant Medical Officer AMO – MBBS and registered with MCI /MMC
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Academic Marks ,Written Test (OMR Based) & Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.punecantonmentboard.org from 05-March to 07-April-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.punecantonmentboard.org.
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-03-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-04-2018