RSMSSB Recruitment Details:
Total No of Posts: 402
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Instructor (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)) – 49
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic Diesel Engine) – 31
- Junior Instructor (Electrician) – 91
- Junior Instructor (Electronics Mechanic) – 35
- Junior Instructor (Fitter) – 59
- Junior Instructor (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) – 17
- Junior Instructor (Welder) – 49
- Junior Instructor (Wireman) – 32
- Junior Instructor (Workshop Calculation & Science) – 39
Job location: Rajasthan
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 year & Maximum 40 years. For Other Details Refer Official Website.
- For Junior Instructor (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant): Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with Diploma in Computer Science Engg/Tech. (OR) MCA or B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engg/ Tech (OR) BCA/ B.Sc in Computer Science/ DOEACC ‘A’ level.
- For JI (Mechanic Diesel Engine/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/ Welder/ Wireman): Candidates must have cleared 10+2 in Science with Diploma in Engineering/ Technology. (OR) National Trade Certificate in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant trade. (OR) National Apprenship in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant trade.
- Jr Instructor (Workshop Calculation & Science) Posts: Candidates must have possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute/ university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- For General/UR and Creamy Layer OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 450/-
- For OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Application Fee Rs. 250/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Instructions to Apply For RSMSSB Recruitment:
1. Log on to the website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application :- 17th May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application :- 15th June 2018.