The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Published the official notification of for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI at ssc.nic.in. Candidates who wish to apply for SSC Police Jobs can visit the official website to know more about the recruitment process and then register accordingly. The notice released on the official website states, “The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF.” All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the 02-04-2018. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply & important links are given Below.
SSC Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post:
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police: 97 posts
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female: 53 posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: 1073 posts
- ASI (Executive) in CISF: Vacancies will be intimated later
- Applicants age should be between 20-25 years as on 01.08.2018 (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998 are eligible)
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests.
- However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.Refer the notification for complete details.
The examination consists of two papers. Paper-I will be held from June 4, 2018 to June 18, 2018 and Paper–II will be held on December 1, 2018. The Paper 1 will be of 2 hours duration and carry 200 marks.
This will be divided into four parts carrying 50 marks each:
1) Part A: General Intelligence and Reasoning
2) Part B: General Knowledge and General Awareness
3) Part C: Quantitative Aptitude
4) Part D: English Comprehension.
Paper II will be of 2 hours’ duration and carry 200 marks for questions from English language and Comprehension.
Questions will in Hindi and English in Parts I, II and III of Paper I. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in both the papers.
The commission can fix different minimum qualifying standards in each part of Paper-I. Those who clear Paper I will have to appear in the physical endurance test/Physical standard test.
Application Fee: For SSC Police Jobs Applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- to be paid through SBI Challan/SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the website ssc.nic.in.
Instructions to Apply Online SSC Recruitment:
1. Log on to the website ssc.nic.in.
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Closing date for receipt of application: April 2, 2018 (Up to 5 PM)
- Dates of Computer Based Examinations:
- Paper I- June 4, 2018 to June 6, 2018
- Paper II- December 1, 2018