Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Details :
Total No of Posts: 320
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge
For Practicing Advocates/Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:
- Candidate must have completed Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India
- Candidate Must be practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such
- Candidate Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
For Fresh Law Graduates :
- Candidate must have completed fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University
- Candidate Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate
- Candidate Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree of Law as below:-
(a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs).
(b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others).
- Candidate Must have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree of Law with in a period of three years prior to the date of notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva Voce Test
- Registration Fee – 150/-
- Exam fee – 500/-
- SC/ST – No fee
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website tnpsc.gov.in
Instructions to Apply For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment:
1. Log on to the website tnpsc.gov.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.05.2018
- Preliminary Examination: 09.06.2018.
- Main Examination: 11.08.2018 ,12.08.2018