Uttar Pradesh Nirman Nigam Recruitment (UPRNN) Limited is hiring candidate to fill up 291 vacant positions of Controller of accounts, Asst. Controller of Accounts, Asst. Residents Engineer, Computer Programmer posts etc on deputation basis. So, contenders those who are eligible may apply for the posts on before 20/03/2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below.
UP Nirman Nigam Recruitment Details:
Total No. of Posts: 291
Name of the Post:
Total no. of vacancies are 291 which are under deputation basis for a period in between 1-3 years.
- Controller of Accounts-02
- Asst. Controller of Accounts-03
- Asst. Resident Engineer (Civil)-47
- Asst. Resident Engineer (Elec.)-06
- Asstt. Architect-10
- Computer Programmer-03
- Legal Assistant-05
- Sub Engineer (Civil)-169
- Sub. Engineer (Ellec)-46
Age Limit:For Jr Coach Applicants age limit should be 21-53 years and for General, for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rules & Regulations.
- UPRNN Sub Engineer: Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering.
- Legal assistant: Applicant must have a L.L.B degree.
- UPRNN Asst. Resident Engineer: B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical Engineering.
- Asst. Architect: Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Controller/ Asst. Controller of Accounts: CA/ I.C.W.A.
- Computer Programmer: Graduation in computer science or MCA or equivalent from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the candidate’s performance in the following sections.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply by downloading form from www.uprnn.co.in
- Starting date of application: 27.02.2018.
- Last date of applications: 20.03.2018.