UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Total No of Posts: 398
Name of the Posts: Assistant Commandant
- AC in BSF – 169 Posts
- AC in CRPF – 179 Posts
- AC in CISF – 84 Posts
- AC in ITBP – 46 Posts
- AC in SSB – 29 Posts
Job location: Across India
Age Limit: Candidate should be a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years as on 1st August 2018. Candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd August 1993 and not later than 1st August 1998.For Other Details Refer Official Website.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have possess graduation degree from a government recognized university
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Selection/Merit List
- For UR/OBC Candidate – 200/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidate – NIL
- The Payment of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2018 exam is done Online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website upsconline.nic.in
Instructions to Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Log on to the website upsconline.nic.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 25-04-2018
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 21-05-2018