UPSC Jobs 2018 Details:
Total No of Posts: 18
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) – 03 posts.
- Assistant Registrar (Academic) – 01 post.
- Scientist B (Chemistry) – 02 posts.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics) – 06 posts.
- Assistant Architect – 01 post.
- Associate Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Mathematics) – 01 post.
- Associate Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Physics) – 01 post.
- Assistant Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Mathematics) – 01 post.
- Assistant Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Physics) – 01 post.
- Commercial Tax Officer – 01 post.
Job location: Across India
Age Limit: Candidates Maximum age should be 30 years as on 31.05.2018
Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
For Assistant Registrar (Academic):- Candidate Should have Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and Three years’ experience of conducting examinations and admissions in a University/Educational Institutions.
For Assistant Architect: Candidate Should have Degree in Architecture or an equivalent Diploma from a recognized University/Institution.
For Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics):- Candidate Should have Degree in Telecommunications/ Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communications engineering from a recognized University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
Application Fees: The Fee of Rs.25 for General Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website upsconline.nic.in
Instructions to Apply For UPSC Jobs 2018:
1. Log on to the website upsconline.nic.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 11.05.2018
- Closing Date of Online Application : 31.05.2018