UPSC Recruitment Details:
Total No of Posts: 120
Name of the Posts:
01. Manager (Marketing & Trade) – 01
02. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology) – 06
03. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery) – 07
04. Assistant Professor (Fire/ Civil Engineering) – 01
05. Assistant Geologist – 75
06. Administrative Officer – 16
07. Assistant Director – 01
08. Drugs Inspector – 07
09. Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel – 01
10. Head of Department (Information Technology) – 01
11. Principal – 01
12. Training & Placement Officer – 01
13. Workshop Superintendent – 01
14. Assistant Public Prosecutor – 01
- For Assistant geologist, administrative officer posts the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- For Assistant Public Prosecutor the age limit is 33 years.
- For Workshop superintendent, Training & placement officer posts the age limit is 35 years.
- For Manager, Specialist grade-III assist Professor, Assistant director, head of department posts the age limit is 40 years.
- For principal, legal advisor-cum-standing counsel posts the age limit is up to 50 years.
- Candidate should have possess Degree in law from a recognized university is the qualification for Assistant public prosecutor, Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Council.
- Candidate should have possess Post graduation degree in marketing or business is the qualification for Manager post.
- Candidate should have possess Post graduate degree in concerned specialty is the qualification for assistant professor post.
- Candidate should have possess First class master degree in fire/civil engineering is the qualification for Assistant Professor (Fire/ Civil Engineering)
- Candidate should have possess Master’s degree in geology or applied geology is the qualification for Assistant Geologist.
- Candidate should have possess Bachelor’s degree with two years experience in administration, accounts and establishment is the qualification for Administrative Officer post.
- Candidate should have possess Degree in textile manufacture/ textile technology with 3 years experience is the qualification for Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical).
- Candidate should have possess Degree in pharmacy is the qualification for Drugs Inspector post.
- Candidate should have possess Master’s degree in IT with 10 years experience in teaching/ research / industry is the qualification for Head of Department (IT), Principal posts.
- Candidate should have possess Bachelor’s degree in engineering is the qualification for Training & Placement Officer, Workshop Superintendent posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.upsc.gov.in
Instructions to Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting date of Application Process & Fee: 14th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application & Fee: 04th May 2018