Combined Medical Services Recruitment Details:
Total No of Posts: 454
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 16
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 138
Job location: All over India
Age Limit: Candidates age should not more than 32 years as on 1st August 2018, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1986. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination. For more details, educational qualification refers the official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Examination,
- Personality Test,
- Document Verification,
- Medical Examination.
- For General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For ST/SC/HP Candidates:- Nil.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website upsconline.nic.in
Instructions to Apply For Combined Medical Services Recruitment:
1. Log on to the website upsconline.nic.in
2. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
3. Read the instructions carefully & Open Form for relevant post.
4.Read all instructions & Fill all the detail
5.Take a print out of online application for future purpose.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th May 2018.