Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified for the recruitment of 782 Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination 2018. Eligible Indian citizen can apply Online from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018 till 06:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below
UPSC Recruitment Details:
Total No of Posts: 782
Name of the Exam: UPSC Civil Service Examination 2018
Age Limit: Applicants age should be between 21-32 years as on 01-08-2018 i.e., Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1986 and not later than 01-08-1997. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary, Main Examination & interview.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs.100/- through the following modes and no fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates.
1. Pay by cash Mode: Applicants have to pay the fee by cash Mode should print the system generated Pay in slip during Part II registration and deposit the money in any Branch of SBI.
2. Net Banking Mode: Applicants have to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI.
3. Online Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master/ Rupay/ Credit/ Debit card
How to Apply: Eligible Applicants may apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018 till 06:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
3. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
5. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
6. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
7. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
8. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
9. Fill all the required details and click on “Submit” Button.
10. Take print out of finally submitted application for future use.
|Start Date to Apply Online||07-02-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06-03-2018 till 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||05-03-2018 at 23:59 hrs|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||06-03-2018 till 18:00 hrs|
|Date of Civil Services Preliminary Examination||03-06-2018|
|Date of Main Examination||September 2018|
For more details like selection process, pay scale, Physical standards, exam centers & other information click on link given below
|UPSC Recruitment 2018||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Site||Click here|