Advertisement released by the order of Additional Director General of Police, Intelligence Branch, West Bengal for the posts of “Drivers” (Total 40 Posts). Government of West Bengal has given permission to the WB police recruitment board to make recruitment of 40 drivers on contractual basis in Intelligence Bureau vacancy West Bengal. Application Starting & Last Date are from 01.03.2018 to 15.03.2018. More details about IB Recruitment 2018 like nature of duties, academic criteria, age condition, selection, fee and other are given below.
West Bengal Intelligence Bureau vacancy Recruitment Details:
Total No. of Posts: 40
Name of the Post:Driver
Age Limit:For Jr Coach Applicants age limit should be 21-40 years for General, Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have 8th pass or its equivalent from a recognized board.To get details qualification please visit official notification
Selection Process: For IB Recruitment the selection of candidate will be made through Driving Test, Interview, Medical Test.
- Consolidated professional fee per month Rs. 11500/- (Rupee eleven thousand five hundred only)
- For pay matrix details check vacancy notice
How to Download Application form
- Visit official site http://policewb.gov.in
- Click on to the notification link.
- Download and fill the application with relevant details
- Send to the below address along with the attested documents.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidate may send their application in prescribe format with all the relevant documents to the following address before the last date of application 15/03/2018.
M.T Section,IB,West Bengal
Lord Sinha Road,Kolkata-700071
- Start Date of Registration: 27th February 2018
- Last Date Time & Registration: 15th March 2018