West Bengal Municipality Recruitment Details :
Total No of Posts: 22
Name of the Posts:
- Helper – 7
- Majdoor – 5
- Darwen – 1
- Work Sarkar- 1
- Recorder – 1
- Assistant Cashier – 1
- Pipe Line Inspector- 1
- Store Keeper – 1
- Clerk – 1
- Assessment-in-charge – 1
Job Location: West Bengal
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years. For Other Age Details Refer Official Website.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 8th, 10th Pass or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Merit List
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) – Rs. 50/-
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates Candidate send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post.
“ The office of Councillors of Baruipur Municipality,
Kolkata – 700144 .”
Instructions to Apply For West Bengal Municipality Recruitment:
- Candidates may visit the West Bengal Municipality Official website www.baruipurmunicipality.org.in
- Then search the advertisement option and click on West Bengal Municipality Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the West Bengal Municipality Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documents.
- Submit the application form at authority address.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 10.05.2018